Saturday, December 31, 2011

FOs: End of Year Edition

It occurs to me I finished quite a few things in the last couple of weeks and months. Granted, most of them where fish or rectangles but thanks to swaps and NerdWars, there's still some pretty stuff!

Lots of blue and white things for the Odd Ducks Oktoberfest swap on Ravelry:


photo
Belle Ruffle Gloves


I didn't take very good photos of the bodice and project bag I made. Maybe I should make it a New Year's resolution to take more and better photos. I should also mention I got the most amazing package in return.
Nerd Wars highlights include, but are not limited to...

photo
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7012/6533488927_f8c8433b44_b.jpg

... Meisi gloves! Ok, these really are the only highlight. I do wear them all the time now. Comfy and pretty, what more could you ask for? I'm not sure I'd have enough patience for more gloves, the fingers just about killed me. To be fair, I did get it into my head to have as few ends as possible, so at the tip of each finger, I threaded the entire skein back to the hand and knit the next finger without breaking the yarn. Yeah... it seemed to make sense at the time.


Stash busting grannies.


Stripes make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment