Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nerd Wars Projects.

The 3rd Nerd Wars round is almost upon us, so it's high time I shared last round's projects! I have yet to find a better way to stash-bust and get motivated than these challenges were. All in all I completed 12 out of 18, which seems like a good if slightly obsessive quote. Some of them were really boring, but the results I quiete liked are:

photo
This lightning scarf wouldn't have come out half as nice
if I hadn't run out of red yarn halfway through! (Pattern)


photo
Bookmark. Although spinning plarn makes it a lot nicer to work with,
crocheting is still easier than knitting. (Pattern)


photo
It may not be the cutest kid's set out there, but I love the hat pattern.
I should make one for myself some time.


photo
These are easily my favourite two projects.
Plarn Cthulhu and Tiny Old Spice man.


Starting Saturady, I'll play for team Shady Cells (comics, animation, etc.) which should be fun because there's very little in popular culture that hasn't had its own comic at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment